im back

Monday, March 1, 2010
Dun know la still in New Year spirit or not… After finish up my practical in telekom Malaysia, my fren liza had ofer me to replace her position as lab asst at international skol. I am thinking so hard, because before this I had attends an intebiu for exec in telekom, teachers for sabk and gstt. Kalu trima ofer liza, akan terikat ngan kontrak for 1 and half year. If not, x sure ade harapan x nk dapat 1 dr 3 intebiu y dah attend tue. Pikir punya piker and get some advice from others, saya wat kputusan tuk trima liza ofer.
16 january - I meet mr.raj and Mrs. Tendral, they interbiu me. With a little confident, I just answer their question ~ (kena pggl intebiu on the spot, pg td dpt col dr liza suh dtg intebiu tghari tue jgk)...
19 january - I got a phone call to meet the principal and the higher management of that skol…after a bit briefing about the skol I was welcome to be part of the skol.
20 january - I am working as a lab assistant in international skool. Thanks liza…I meet all science department teachers, Mr. raj, Ms. Vanessa, ms. Radhika and mr. ng…they are so nice..
22 january – sign contract..n no more turning back…ya Allah berkati lah setiap kputusan y tlah hamba mu ambil...
Hope sumer berjalan ngan lancar…insyallah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment